Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RikSchulpen
RikSchulpen

Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game Empty
PostSubject: Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game   Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:22 am

Hello everybody,

I just want to tell you about a new puzzle game I made on the internet at www.qwyzzle2.com

Before anyone accuses me of spam I can tell you that (although it says on the site that it costs €5) registration to this game is FREE till March. So everybody is free to try it. Just fill in your name, nationality and e-mailaddress and you will receive a free login code for the quiz.

Now, about the quiz. It consists of 100 questions which have to be answered to get your name on the Honor Role. Each question consists of a picture, a title and a hint of two. With these (and the help of friends, google and wikipedia) you have to find the right answer.

There are puzzles, riddles, brainteasers, general knowledge questions, etc.

There is also a forum on the site on which you can ask questions if you can't get the right answer.

Just check it out. It's free, just register (and don't pay when the site redirects you to paypal) and you will receive a free login code within 24 hours.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.qwyzzle2.com
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game   Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:12 am

G'day RikSchulpen and welcome.

This online quiz game sounds interesting. Is it your own website? No need to worry as no one will accuse you of spamming here.

It sounds like a general knowledge IQ type game. What actually happens at the end, considering you get them all correct and what happens if you get some wrong? Are you rated at the end somehow? I'm just a little curious.
Back to top Go down
RikSchulpen
RikSchulpen

PostSubject: Re: Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game   Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 am

The first qwyzzle2 wasn't made by me. It was the same sort of quiz but a few years ago it was taken from the internet, and since I enjoyed playing it so much I decided to make a new qwyzzle (same concept, different questions) for all the other people who also enjoyed the first qwyzzle.

The building of the site cost me a few euro's, so I decided to ask for €5,- to play the game, but as an introduction for people who don't know the game and want to get to know it, I decided to give free login codes to everybody who registers before March.

When you begin the game you just start with question 1. If you answer it correctly, you go to question 2, etc. You can try as many answers as you like until you get the right one.
To get to question 100 will take a few days/weeks so I don't think €5,- is unreasonable (if you register after February). If you go to the movies or buy a book you pay more money and qwyzzle2 will entertain you much longer (if you're into this sort of thing).

If you really can't figure out the answer to a question on your own then you can check the qwyzzle2-forum and ask for a hint from other qwyzzle2 players.

It is just good fun (and highly addictive, i hope Wink). When you answer question 100 correctly your name will appear in the qwyzzle2-Honor Role and I will calculate the time it took you to answer all the questions and post that on the forum (so you can play against a friend to see who can answer the 100 question faster).

I hope you enjoy the game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.qwyzzle2.com
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game   Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 pm

It does sound like fun RikSchulpen. I just checked out your site and the sample questions. Although some seem simple to answer, most of them are very cryptic and I'm sure it will take users some time to figure out all 100 questions.

I do have some interactive quiz/questionnaire software from Wondershare that I've been wanting to try out for some time that is similar your your qwyzzle2 game.

Well done on your work and I hope it becomes very popular.

Oh and don't forget to put your website link and maybe a small website banner pic in your signature here. The more you post, the more likely people will see your site and perhaps generate some more interest in it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game   Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game Empty

Back to top Go down

Qwyzzle2, a fun puzzle game
Page 1 of 1