Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone)   Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone) ChristmasTetris

Christmas Tetris Game (246kb) is a 5 level Tetris without sound. An enjoyable but short lived Tetris clone with nothing new and small touch of Christmas thrown in. If you like your Tetris games or have never heard of Tetris before, then give this one a go.

Direct Download Link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Jazz

Gifts & Rewards Received : Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone) 6rroChristmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone) 4k48Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone) Thank_You

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone)   Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Not sure if it is my computer or the game link but when I went to the download link for this game it kept flashing all kinds of things with the game... the play board and start button but it wouldnt let me start the game??? Like I said not sure if it was my computer or the link??
Back to top Go down
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone)   Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Jazz I've just downloaded the game and tested it. All seems fine. Check that you have the latest flash update or try another browser. If all else fails download again. You may have had a bad download. Hope you get the game working Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone)   Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Tetris Game (short Tetris clone)
Page 1 of 1