Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker Empty
PostSubject: My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker   My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 am

I found an online flash game making website the other day and thought I'd give it a go.

With Fyrebugs online game engine and with everything you need to make a flash game on their site I found it very easy and pleasurable. When you sign up you can even submit your own objects for all members to use in their games. It's an easy 10 step process and even though the game I made took about 20 minutes to make, I found that you spend most of your time looking for the right objects to place in your game. You could make a game within 10 minutes if you weren't fussy about visual appeal.

Today I threw up a site to host it on so everyone can play it. Anyhow, give my game a try and see what you think. The games called Fyrebug Attacker and don't forget to turn your speakers on. Maybe you could beat my online score or maybe you could make a game of your own.

Fyrebug Attacker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker Fyrebu10
Back to top Go down
Zoner
Zoner

PostSubject: Re: My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker   My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:36 am

Nice website One Mad Gamer, I might sign up with Fyrebug and try it. Looks interesting but I did try your other game on your site called Pokemon Bejeweled and it only lasted for a couple of minutes. I wish it lasted longer until there were no more moves left like most bejeweled games.
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Sandra

PostSubject: Re: My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker   My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:15 pm

I like those match the jewels games. Are there any more Question
Back to top Go down
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

PostSubject: Re: My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker   My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:05 am

There is one in the To Do List Sandra here at Freeware Games forum but I had problems running it.

It's called Jewels and it can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker   My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker Empty

Back to top Go down

My Free Online Flash Game, Fyrebug Attacker
Page 1 of 1