Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised) Empty
PostSubject: Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised)   Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:57 am

Color Vision Test (102kb). Are you colour blind ? You don't know ?.... Well it's time to test yourself with this quick and easy test but be warned, you may not expect the results given Wink

Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised) Download
Direct Download Link
Click here to download

Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised) Clrsionst1a
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Jazz

Gifts & Rewards Received : Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised) 6rroColor Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised) 4k48Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised) Thank_You

PostSubject: Re: Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised)   Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:24 pm

This one looked neat so I tried to download and it said I needed the adobe thing downloaded. so I downloaded the adobe reader and it said complete. So then i tried to download this vision test again and it took me to the adobe thing saying I needed to download the adobe reader again??? any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised)   Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Download link tested and working, all good here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised)   Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised) Empty

Back to top Go down

Color Vision Test (You'll Be Surprised)
Page 1 of 1