Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mega Ari 120401 (run and fall game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Mega Ari 120401 (run and fall game) Empty
PostSubject: Mega Ari 120401 (run and fall game)   Mega Ari 120401 (run and fall game) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Mega Ari 120401 (run and fall game) Mega_a10

Mega Ari 120401 (1.5mb, no install .zip) is a short and sweet Japanese run and fall freeware game. Unlike most games where you must progress to the right or up, this game is different where you must fall down in levels to avoid the laser beams. You must work out which direction to fall, either left or right and quick thinking is involved. There's a smaller fairy like character above you that follows you but I have no idea what it does, it seems to be for cosmetic looks only. You can also jump but I found no reason to use jump anywhere. You won't last long playing this game nor will it last on your hard drive. Nice idea but not a keeper for me.

Controls
Left/Right arrow keys - Walk left, walk right
Space key - Jump

Game Page
http://hccweb6.bai.ne.jp/yomogi-farm/game.html
Back to top Go down

Mega Ari 120401 (run and fall game)
Page 1 of 1