Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Circuit Chung

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smart Asp
Smart Asp

Gifts & Rewards Received : Circuit Chung Thank_You

Circuit Chung Empty
PostSubject: Circuit Chung   Circuit Chung EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Circuit Chung Jxb9

A free 3D driving game with randomly generated road maps and environment. This freeware game was made on and for small notebooks. Download the game file for Windows only from the SourceForge game web page.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/circuitchung/
http://chungswebsite.blogspot.fr/search/label/circuit_chung
Back to top Go down
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Circuit Chung Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circuit Chung   Circuit Chung EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Played this game last night and was very disappointed. I don't know why the developer states it plays on notebooks, I was lucky to get 4 frames per second from it while playing on my notebook. There are also many bugs in the game, clipping problems, AI of traffic vehicles were terrible, pedestrian AI was the same, car physics are not the best, turning the car while reversing is in reverse (left is right and right is left, reversing only).

This game needs a lot more work but there's a lot going for it as well. Many options through the help menu and a good selection of vehicles to test drive with a circuit track and a city driving track with coastal road. Would like to see more work done to it as I do like my driving and racing games.
Back to top Go down

Circuit Chung
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freeware Games :: Free Games :: Freeware Games-
Jump to: