Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to find the games I played?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazz
Jazz

Gifts & Rewards Received : How to find the games I played? 6rroHow to find the games I played? 4k48How to find the games I played? Thank_You

How to find the games I played? Empty
PostSubject: How to find the games I played?   How to find the games I played? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Is there a way to easily find out what games I played and liked on here? I keep coming back and can't remember which games I've been to that I really liked. Maybe put the link on my favorites but I was wondering if there was a different way to find them through here?
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Jazz

Gifts & Rewards Received : How to find the games I played? 6rroHow to find the games I played? 4k48How to find the games I played? Thank_You

PostSubject: Re: How to find the games I played?   How to find the games I played? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:10 pm

I wanted this to be in the general discussion but some how ended up in here Neutral sorry.. can you move it there? or how do I delete it and move it there?
Back to top Go down
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

PostSubject: Re: How to find the games I played?   How to find the games I played? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:36 am

That's ok, this topic can be moved. It is game related and forum related so it can either go in the Game Discussion or the Forum Questions Suggestions And Requests.

As for finding or marking the games you liked or played from here, sorry that isn't possible with this forum software.

However...

If you haven't noticed already, there is a voting system on each post. On the far right hand side of each post there is a small + and small - symbol. This is the voting system. You can use this if you like to mark posts/comments/games as useful or not useful but you will need to remember that it's there as it's easy to miss. If you vote +, that is a positive vote and will mark it as a small green vertical bar. If you vote -, that is a negative vote and will mark it as a small red vertical bar. These votes also go towards your forum Points and your forum Reputation. You can only vote once on each post and you can not vote on your own posts.

You can also search for the name of the game, topic or author from the forum search box up the top of the page.

Unfortunately there is no other way to view the games you've already viewed or played apart from what you have already mentioned... and that is bookmarking or marking them as favorites in your web browser. I would recommend making a folder for all your favorites as this is the easiest way.

Hope this helps Smile

Last edited by One Mad Gamer on Fri May 18, 2012 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: How to find the games I played?   How to find the games I played? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:13 am

Thanks your comments helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to find the games I played?   How to find the games I played? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to find the games I played?
Page 1 of 1