Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Octodad: Deadliest Catch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Gifts & Rewards Received : Octodad: Deadliest Catch  Thank_You

Octodad: Deadliest Catch  Empty
PostSubject: Octodad: Deadliest Catch    Octodad: Deadliest Catch  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Octodad: Deadliest Catch looks like a brilliant game but I'm not sure if this will be a paid game or a freeware game. I haven't downloaded it yet as it's on the large size of 300mb but I'm considering it as it sounds and looks funny going by the video on their website. They are still play testing some levels to iron out the bugs before a full release but I would suggest anyone that can download and play this game to check it out, just in case they throw a price tag on it. This may not be the full game but going by what I've read, there should be a handful of levels to play.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Gifts & Rewards Received : Octodad: Deadliest Catch  Thank_You

Octodad: Deadliest Catch  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octodad: Deadliest Catch    Octodad: Deadliest Catch  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Don't forget to check system requirements first before downloading.

Octodad: Deadliest Catch  Red_Hot_Chilli *YOU HAVE FOUND A HIDDEN GIFT!* To claim your free gift for your profile, contact One Mad Gamer by Private Message or post a reply on the forum.
Back to top Go down

Octodad: Deadliest Catch
Page 1 of 1