Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Google Android Games and Apps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Free Google Android Games and Apps Empty
PostSubject: Free Google Android Games and Apps   Free Google Android Games and Apps EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Well, I finally bought a Google Android Tablet. I must say for the small cost of one of these cheap tables that are mass produced overseas, I was pleasantly surprised. The first thing I did was look for free Apps and Games and although not hard to find online, the first few sites I visited were sites you had to register. That's fine, I don't mind that, the next procedure... you had to have a Gmail account, ok, no worries, all signed up with Gmail but then can the most ridiculous thing I ever encountered regarding a free download. Your device had to be connected for you to even get a Sniff of a free game or App. Forget it Big Brother Google, there are too many hands in my fruit basket and you're not going to grab my coconuts!

Needles to say, I didn't go through with their process of jumping through hoops.

So the search was on... Luckily there were some very good sites out there that offer free downloads of Android games and Apps and I'll start us off by posting one of the better sites that I've come across over the last 2 nights.

http://www.androidgamesdownload.net

Some of these games may look familiar to the freeware gamer, that's because they are. Some were made originally for the PC and now have been reborn to live another day on your Android.

Back to top Go down
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Free Google Android Games and Apps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Google Android Games and Apps   Free Google Android Games and Apps EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Here's a nice Android wallpaper site. Some of the wallpapers in the 3D Graphics Category were quite impressive. I'm actually using one of them for my laptop.

http://www.androidwallpaper.net
Back to top Go down

Free Google Android Games and Apps
Page 1 of 1