freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Bit Battalion Works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

PostSubject: The Bit Battalion Works   Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:58 am

I've been following this site for a while now and decided to do a couple of quick flash game reviews. The first is called Mr Runner 2 (4.9mb). As the name suggests you must run as fast as you can in this simple platformer while collecting coins. There are secrete hidden treasures although I never had the time to look for them being a "finish as quick as you can" game. With it's catchy and funky soundtrack, cute character and addictive, easy gameplay, this will appeal to most gamers. The wall climbing was at times frustrating but that aside a very nice game to play. While looking simple in design and in the graphics department, I quite liked the look, feel and accomplishments of each level. Does this tick all the boxes for a good flash game?? I think it does.

Direct Download Link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The other flash game I downloaded was Chaos Invaders 2 (2.6mb). A slight twist on the ol skool game Space Invaders, this little gem was a pleasure to play and master. With Bosses and rows of falling enemies, I was surprised to find that you could catch the enemies and fire them back, a nice touch. Easy controls, great sound effects with the pumping music really complimented this game. If you like your shooters then try Chaos Invaders 2 out.

Direct Download Link

Homepage

There are a few more games to try from this site which can be found by clicking Bit Battalions "Games" page link. There are some 48 hour made games which can sometimes be fun but often short. Plus if you do read their main page you might even find a small experimental game called Pathos.

Consoles Currently Owned: Atari Lynx, Nintendo Gameboy Original, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DSi, 3DS, Nintendo Wii, Micro Genius, Sega MegaDrive II, Sony PlayStation, PS2, Microsoft Xbox, Xbox 360.

Back to top Go down
http://onemadgamersgames.webs.com

The Bit Battalion Works
Page 1 of 1