Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wii Parental Controls Password Reset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Wii Parental Controls Password Reset Empty
PostSubject: Wii Parental Controls Password Reset   Wii Parental Controls Password Reset EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 pm

I came across a handy online tool for resetting the Parental Controls password on the Nintendo Wii. Now I'm sure many people will know about it but I thought it would be of use to those that don't know about it especially for those who have bought a second hand Wii.

First of all don't bother wasting your money ringing Nintendo.

Like a Star @ heaven Turn your Wii on and get into the system settings. On the second system setting screen, click on Parental Controls.

Like a Star @ heaven When it asks for the 4 digit PIN, click on I Forgot down the bottom.

Like a Star @ heaven You will then be taken to the Secret Question screen, click on I Forgot again and you will be presented with a confirmation number down the bottom. Don't ring Nintendo.

Like a Star @ heaven Write this number down or copy paste and go to this page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Like a Star @ heaven Enter your confirmation number on the link provided above and make sure to set your current date and time zone and click on Get Reset Code.

Like a Star @ heaven Write down the 5 digit code and go to your Wii and click on Enter Master Key and put in the code.

Like a Star @ heaven Enter the master code and if you've done it all correctly you will reset the Parental Controls Password. You may enter your new Parental Controls password if you would like one or not, that's up to you.

For some reason I had to put the date forward 1 day to get the correct code.

Thanks marcan for the very handy online tool.
Back to top Go down

Wii Parental Controls Password Reset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freeware Games :: Free Games :: General Discussion-
Jump to: