freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sonicx Bowling (10 pin bowling Sonic style)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sonicx Bowling (10 pin bowling Sonic style)   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:42 am

Sonicx Bowling is an average bowling game but at only 106kb you can't expect much in the way of mind bending graphics and game play. I don't know what the developer was thinking when making this game or maybe they never tested it but I found even when you throw a gutter ball you can still knock down around 8 pins silent The younger gamer may find some time to play this but as for me it didn't last a minute on my hard drive. It's a shame they had to put the Sonic name to this game and it really could have done with some more work.

Direct Download Link
Click here to download

Consoles Currently Owned: Atari Lynx, Nintendo Gameboy Original, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DSi, 3DS, Nintendo Wii, Micro Genius, Sega MegaDrive II, Sony PlayStation, PS2, Microsoft Xbox, Xbox 360.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://onemadgamersgames.webs.com

Sonicx Bowling (10 pin bowling Sonic style)
Page 1 of 1