Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signature Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BIGFIG
BIGFIG

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:27 am

can we have signatures in our posts?
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Jazz

Gifts & Rewards Received : Signature Request 6rroSignature Request 4k48Signature Request Thank_You

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:51 pm

what do you mean by a signature? may be cool but tell more of what you mean??
Back to top Go down
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi BIGFIG, the signatures are activated as I've checked the forum setting. For some reason they are not working as I tried to use a sig myself. I'm unsure why they are not showing but I'll get on to it and recheck.

Jazz, signatures are just an extra space at the bottom of your posts that has a personal quote or saying and can even have a small pic and if allowed your website link. You can often see them at other forums and message boards.
Back to top Go down
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:33 pm

All worked out BIGFIG, here's what you do.

Go to your Profile then Preferences. About half way down it will read Always attach my signature. Click Yes and then click Save at the bottom of the page. You should then be able to use signatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signature Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Request   Signature Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Request
Page 1 of 1