Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nintendo DS Game Maker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Nintendo DS Game Maker Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo DS Game Maker   Nintendo DS Game Maker EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:55 pm

With DS Game Maker, you can make all sorts of 2-dimensional games using just your mouse and keyboard. You can make platformers, puzzle games, arcade games... - in fact anything you like. Even though it is simple and logical to use, DS Game Maker allows you to make intelligent and attractive games.

There are 2 editions of DS Game Maker - Free and Pro. You can use the Free Edition as much as you like to make games, but it is limited in some of its functionality and features. For the complete game design experience, you should buy the Pro Edition.

Every DS Game Maker installation comes preloaded with a collection of images, sound effects and music tracks to get you started with your own creations. There is also a range of example games and projects included which you can use to learn how to make games with the software.

Despite being designed to make it easy to make games, DS Game Maker can be used as a fully-fledged development environment for programmers and developers. You can view your game source code and edit the game include files. Every action included can be edited to fit your needs and you can even create your own. There are actions included that let you insert your own source code in the actions list.

System Requirements
* Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 2003/2008 Server
* 400 MHz Pentium (1GHz recommended) processor
* Up to 600 MB free hard disk space
* 96 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
* 800 x 600 screen resolution, 32-bit color
* Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.

Homepage
http://www.dsgamemaker.com
Back to top Go down
Sandra
Sandra

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS Game Maker   Nintendo DS Game Maker EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:29 pm

I would like to try this but I don't know if I have the talent to make a Nintendo DS game. Not only that, I don't know if I have all of the system requirements. No
Back to top Go down
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS Game Maker   Nintendo DS Game Maker EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 am

It's not as easy as their homepage makes it out to be to make a DS game. I was reading their forums and it would help to know some code and there's certain way you need to make games. Let's hope that their future versions will be more user friendly for people that are new to game making for the Nintendo DS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS Game Maker   Nintendo DS Game Maker Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo DS Game Maker
Page 1 of 1