Freeware Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeware games, free games, free computer games for everyone. Arcade, action, platform, racing, RPG, sports, puzzle, simulations, physics, adventure, shooting games all for free, we find'm, we test'm, you play'm.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Pillows (Action Shooter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
One Mad Gamer
Admin
Admin
One Mad Gamer

Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) Empty
PostSubject: Combat Pillows (Action Shooter)   Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:02 am

Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) CombatPillows

“Combat Pillows are aggressive pillows with no morals, compassion or scruples that in their insatiable greed for feathers, shoot in the back and kill the defenceless. Nevertheless, they are very popular...”

Combat Pillows is mobile ready for up to 4 players. The game is completely ported and tested and supports many mobile makes and models.

CONTROLS
< or 6 - move right
> or 4 - move left
^ or 2 - move up
ˇ or 8 - move down
o or 5 - Fire / mine
1 or 3 - Change weapon (if available)
Left function button - Pause / Menu.
Right function button - Statistics.
Mode 1 - allows you to stop the pillow and to run and shoot backwards.
Mode 2 - controlled pillow constantly runs – this mode can be set in Options.

GAME MODES
Deathmatch - the game ends when a pre-defined score (number of hits) is reached.
Time Deathmatch - the game is limited by time.
Team deathmatch - destroy your enemy team with the help of your ally.
Last man standing - the game ends when you have used up the available number of lives.

Homepage
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) Combatpillows2 Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) Combatpillows3
Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) Combatpillows5 Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) Combatpillows4
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Jazz

Gifts & Rewards Received : Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) 6rroCombat Pillows (Action Shooter) 4k48Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) Thank_You

Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) Empty
PostSubject: Cool   Combat Pillows (Action Shooter) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Totally awsome! You got anymore like this? Even though I need to update my phone too lol. I am so old I need to get with the future.
Back to top Go down

Combat Pillows (Action Shooter)
Page 1 of 1